General Data Protection Regulation
On 27th April 2016, the European Union (EU) adopted the General Data Protection Regulation (EU679 / 2016, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation, often referred to as the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Below you can find some basic information on the Regulation. The regulation and its provisions are primarily intended to establish a framework for the protection of personal data of individuals when organizations process, i.e. collect, process, transmit, or store such information. When is the processing of personal data of an individual in the event of cooperation or contact with LAJF d.o.o. legal? When at least one of the conditions is met:
- the individual in question has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the implementation of a contract to which the individual is a contracting party or for the implementation of measures at the request of such an individual prior to the conclusion of the contract;
- processing is necessary to fulfil the statutory obligation applicable to the data controller.
The principles we follow when processing personal data:
- legality, fairness and transparency,
- minimum data volume,
- limitation of storage,
- integrity and confidentiality.
The rights guaranteed to the individual by the Regulation and strictly respected by LAJF d.o.o.:
- access to personal information,
- correction of personal data,
- forgetting or “right of erasure”,
- limitation of processing,
- the right to object,
- the right to data portability.
We have, for the purpose of complying with the Regulation, at AXIS, d.o.o. adopted in our day-to-day work strict adherence to the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure compliance with the provisions and requirements of the Regulation and the standards set by good information security practices. All claims related to the exercise of individual rights guaranteed by the Regulation can also be sent to the controller by e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org .